About the Product
This month’s issue is guest-edited by David Gower.
- Cover story – Forty years on from David Gower’s Test debut the former England strokemaker is our guest editor, highlighting the most stylish and influential players of that period and reflecting on the game’s ever-shifting landscape
- WCM exclusive – Jos Buttler talks to Phil Walker about his unconventional eye for the game
- County feature – Jo Harman reports on Somerset, a unique county doing things their own way
- The Club Debate – Rich Evans investigates the art of club captaincy
- Elsewhere in issue 9 – Jonathan Liew on the changing face of commentary, Kumar Sangakkara has his say on Sri Lanka’s recent ball-tampering controversy, Greg Chappell tells us how Don Bradman’s advice changed his technique, Sarah Taylor shares the tips that have made her the best wicketkeeper in the world and comedian Mark Steel reveals how playing cricket got him expelled from school
Wisden Cricket Monthly – this item is usually dispatched the next working day, via Royal Mail 1st class. Please allow 2-4 working days (2-6 days in December) for delivery within the UK. Orders including more than one item may be sent 2nd class – if this is the case, delivery may take 1-2 days longer. Global shipping is via MHI Priority (untracked) and typically takes 6-10 days.
Binders – this item is usually dispatched the next working day, via Royal Mail 2nd class. Please allow 3-5 working days (3-7 days in December) for delivery within the UK. Global shipping is via MHI Priority (untracked) and typically takes 6-10 days.
You can return any item within 14 days of placing your order. Please mark ‘Return to sender’ on the packaging and cross out/cover your postal address. The return address will be marked on your packaging – please ensure this is visible when re-sealing the package.
If the item is damaged or incorrect you will receive a full refund. If you are returning a damaged item, please email [email protected] beforehand and include an image of the item.
If you are returning an item for any other reason you will receive a refund equivalent to the full value of your purchase minus:
a) the postage we charged and
b) a 15% administration fee.
The item must be returned in its original condition and packaging to be valid for a refund.