About the Product
The latest issue of Wisden Cricket Monthly explore the stories of England’s black cricketers, hearing from, among others, Chris Lewis, Devon Malcolm, Ebony Rainford-Brent and Alex Tudor.
- Cover story – In a special edition to mark the 40th anniversary of Roland Butcher becoming England’s first black Test cricketer, Phil Walker looks at the impact Jofra Archer has had on English cricket and how the World Cup-winning fast bowler has been received by fans and the media.
- Jack Leach speaks to Jo Harman about a rollercoaster start to England’s Test series in India.
- Andy Flower talks to John Stern about the lessons he’s learnt across his extraordinary career.
- Andrew Alderson reveals the fine detail behind New Zealand’s stunning rise to the top of the Test tree.
- Ted Dexter ushers in the Swinging Sixties in his ‘golden summer’.
- Former Pakistan seamer Mohammad Asif talks to Saj Sadiq about the “sorcery” of fast bowling and wrecking his international career when he looked destined for greatness.
- Opinion and analysis from our team of columnists, Isabelle Westbury, Andrew Miller, Adam Collins and Neil Manthorp.
- Andy Zaltzman unpacks the significance of the number 28 in the latest instalment of his mind-boggling series.
- Brian Rose picks his team of Somerset all-timers in the Greatest XI.
- As county cricket bids farewell to Kolpaks, Daniel Gallan speaks to three South Africans who have worn the title.