About the Product
- Cover story – the final issue of 2020 features an exclusive interview with Joe Root, as he looks ahead to a year which will go a long way towards defining his legacy as Test captain. The England skipper tells Phil Walker that he has a point to prove with the bat in the longer format and insists his side now have the attributes and the knowhow to win the Ashes next winter.
- Ahead of England’s tour of Sri Lanka, Jo Harman takes us back 20 years to a bad-tempered Test series best remembered for the brilliance of Thorpe, the defiance of Nasser and some of the worst umpiring ever seen in international cricket.
- We reflect on the best of a bad year by picking out the most memorable moments of 2020.
- An in-depth look at the role the Professional Cricketers’ Association has to play in these turbulent times.
- John Stern investigates the lack of diversity in English coach at the elite level.
- Interviews with Mohammad Yousuf, David Gower, Ian Salisbury, Ben Duckett and Luke Fletcher
- Expert opinion from our team of columnists, as Andrew Miller considers the future of the much-maligned World Test Championship, Adam Collins celebrates the rejuvenation of Glenn Maxwell, and Isabelle Westbury asks cricket’s Marcus Rashford to step forward.