About the Product
- Cover story – Moeen Ali takes the cover of the latest issue of Wisden Cricket Monthly following his return to England’s Test squad after a year-long absence. In a wide-ranging interview the all-rounder speaks to Taha Hashim about the impact media scrutiny has had on his performances, the diversity of the England dressing room and why sport and politics do mix.
- A special feature in association with CricViz, the world’s leading cricket analytics company, in which we reveal Test cricket’s MVPs of the 21st century, as well as picking out the most impactful players in the shorter formats.
- We warm up for England’s showdown with the Windies with a series preview and a roundtable discussion featuring some of the most prominent voices in Caribbean cricket on the challenges the game faces in the region, before John Stern considers the effect that playing behind closed doors could have on the action.
- Former England and Surrey all-rounder Zafar Ansari returns as a columnist.
- Elizabeth Ammon asks whether the global pandemic could spell the end for the 18 first-class county system.
- Mark Ramprakash reflects on his compelling career.
- Jack Russell puts on his selector’s hat to pick his all-time Gloucestershire XI.
- In our coaching section, Dom Sibley explains how his technique has developed.