Survey terms and conditions
Updated : 25/04/2023
- By accessing and participating in our surveys and competition, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from participating. We sometimes update these terms so please review them regularly. The Terms were last amended on the date indicated above at the top of the page.
Information about us
- We are Cricket Properties Limited (site name wisden.com), a company registered address is Box 33, Fourth Floor, The Bedser Stand, The Oval, Kennington, London SE11 5SS. In these Terms, we will refer to ourselves as “we”, “us”, “our “
Participating in our surveys/competition
- Participation in our surveys and competitions are permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend them without notice
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any form of cyber attack on the website that in turn may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our surveys and competition
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
- Your participation is for personal and non-commercial purposes only and subject at all times to your strict compliance with these terms.
Data collection and use
- We require your personal data for the purposes of administering the online competition, verifying eligibility and for fulfillment, delivery and arrangement of the prize.
- Your data may be shared with third parties as reasonably required for Canonical to process and store your data in accordance with this privacy notice or respond to your request.
- If you enter into an online competition/survey, you will have the option to provide your consent to us sending you information about upcoming/follow up surveys and competition
- We may also contact you for the follow up surveys and competition if you agree to get further updates from us.
- Our legal basis for using your personal information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interest in holding the online competition/surveys, for your participation in the online competition and in accordance with the terms and conditions between us.
- We keep your information for the duration of the online competition and thereafter for so long as you consent and as reasonably required in accordance with our record retention policy.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Term and termination
- We retain the exclusive right to extend or terminate the survey and competitions at any point of time.
Prizes and winner
- Winner/s of the prizes will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending. The winner will be notified by email.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.